Know Your Trainers
Dr. Aditi NadkarniGynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Clinical Ultrasound Module
FOGSI Recognised Course
Who can benefit from this course?
This course caters to gynecologists or infertility and IVF practitioners.
Properly performing Point of Care Ultrasound involves understanding the ultrasound knobs, machine, and equipment. But you may have issues finding a resource that allows you to easily learn how to understand and use the ultrasound machine.
We will go over the most common Ultrasound Knobology (knobs/buttons), Probes, Modes, Movements, Orientations, and Planes you will need to properly scan. By learning these ultrasound basics, you will be able to have the fundamentals on how to use any ultrasound machine you may encounter!
Ultrasound in General Gynecology
This module covers all aspects of Gynecological Ultrasound. In past years, gynecological ultrasound has seen advances primarily owing to improved ultrasound equipment and expanding research. Unfortunately, systematic education, knowlede base and training in this field is limited. This course helps you make prompt and specific diagnosis is of pivotal importance in today’s world appropriate management of women with Gynecological pathologies.
Ultrasound in Infertility
- Follicular Monitoring
What you'll learn
- Why should one do follicular monitoring?
- When should the monitoring be done?
- How should the follicular study be done?
- What is the importance of a baseline or Day 2 scan?
- How does Doppler help in deciding ovulation trigger time?
- Features of ovulation on ultrasound?
- Uterine receptivity evaluation.
- Evaluation of corpus luteum.
- Role of Doppler in Infertility
- Doppler Ultrasound in Gynaecology.
- Color Doppler Imaging of general gynecology.
- Doppler ultrasound in Gynaecologic lesions.
- Doppler ultrasound in assisted reproduction.
- 2D & color doppler imaging of early pregnancy failure.
- Doppler ultrasound in benign and malignant adnexal lesion.
- Practical aspects of Ultrasound
- Role of 3D/4D in Gynecology
Ultrasound in Obstetrics
- First Trimester
- We teach you early first-trimester scanning & ultrasound techniques, along with late first-trimester ultrasound scans.
- Second Trimester
- Determination of fetal position.
- Fetal growth and typical causes of abnormal fetal growth.
- Fetal face.
- Fetal thorax.
- Fetal heart.
- Fetal abdomen (Fetal spine in longitudinal and transverse planes and typical anomalies.
- Fetal limbs.
- Third Trimester
How you learn
- Image production.
- Ultrasound artifacts.
- Doppler ultrasound.
- Doppler measurements.
- Ultrasound safety.
- Current ethical and professional issues.
- Scanning methods for third-trimester growth ultrasound fetal well-being.
Presentation, fetal heart motion, fetal biometry, growth profiles, amniotic fluid index, and Doppler.
- Communicating sensitive information.
- Growth Scan
Teaches you how to perform and report on third-trimester fetal growth ultrasound examinations, safely and effectively to national guidelines, placing the woman at the center of care. It covers all aspects relating to the third-trimester ultrasound scan.
- Color Doppler in Obstetrics
- Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics.
- The value of Doppler in the management of multiple pregnancies.
- The role of the Doppler examination in the first trimester.
- The role of the Doppler examination in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters.
- Doppler ultrasound examination in utero-placental insufficiency: Fetal growth restriction & Small for Gestational Age.
- Role of 3D/4D in Obstetrics
We teach you to be equipped with an Ultrasound of the uterus and ovaries during ovulation. Assessment of pelvic uterine anatomy: Cervical canal. Urinary bladder. The anteverted uterus. Uterine dimensions technique. Endometrial thickness measurement, maturity phase, and pattern.
Basics of Abdominal Ultrasound
We introduce you to the technology of Ultrasound enabling you to apply all you need to Ultrasound in your clinical practice in the most critical situations.
With our easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, you will learn how to detect diseases of the liver, gallbladder, kidney, adrenal glands, pancreas, and bladder using ultrasound.
ULTRASOUND AND INFERTILITY
- Systematic approach to scan the pelvis - a dynamic and interactive examination.
- Technique of performing an Antral Follicle Count with 2D and 3D ultrasound.
- Myometrial evaluation — How to do it? Do guidelines help?
- Imaging fibroids to plan treatment options.
- Diagnosing Adenomyosis — Mistakes to avoid.
- Clinical dilemmas -and ultrasound solutions in gynecology — case-based studies.
Check out the registration process
Ms. Heena Parekh
(9:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
(Monday to Saturday)
Exclusive Hands-on Workshop
Every January & July